Last Friday Stephanie, Catherine and Rachael hosted a 'diapers and wipes' shower for me...what a fun reason to get a bunch of ladies together! Exciting to think that #4 will be joining us soon :) And now we're all stocked up, thanks to a wonderful group of women.
And look at this spread! Oh, my...delicious. I'm getting hungry now just looking at it all.
By far the sweetest part of the evening. My friends prayed for me, the baby and the rest of our family...such a powerful and moving thing to hear their requests being lifted up for us. These were little prayer cards Stephanie made up. Truly our prayer for all of our children, that above ALL ELSE they would love the Lord their God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength, and then love their neighbor as themselves. That is what Josh and I are seeking to teach them...as it says at the top of this blog...Love God, Love Others, Looking to Christ as our Treasure...

What a blessing these ladies are in my life! I was looking around the room at one point, overwhelmed by the fact that even just two short years ago, I only knew Stephanie and Catherine out of this whole group! And in the time we've been here in WF, the Lord has been so gracious to allow me to meet and develop sweet friendships with so many special girls that sharpen me and love me well.

Catherine. Love her. And check out the cool monogrammed basket she gave me! I can tote all kind of stuff in this!

Here I am with the beautiful hostesses, about to partake in a race to see who can drink the bottle of apple juice the fastest...

It was way harder than it looks! And it's especially hard to drink out of a bottle when you can't stop laughing...and by the way, Catherine won!!

Such a treat to have Megan at my shower! Her family just arrived stateside from India not even two weeks ago. I have loved having her so close by...definitely spoiled now!


1 comment:
I.LOVE.YOU.JACELYN.REED.
Post a Comment