I truly feel so blessed to look at these sweet faces everyday! It is an awesome responsibility to shepherd their hearts, and it is also an unspeakable joy. I love being their mommy.
Hudson is beginning to show so much of his little personality and we're loving it! I love this picture...toy in each hand, sweet little feet propped up, big ol' gummy grin...Which on a side note, the days of the gummy grin are numbered. Hudson has his two bottom teeth now, and the top ones are on their way in. I can't believe it's time for that already! His whole look is about to change. These are the kinds of things that make me want to have another baby :)

Teri Lynn, my sister-in-law, is so generous to provide Carter with a complete wardrobe each season as our nephew Caden outgrows them (Caden is a year older than Carter). We call them 'Caden Lee specials'. Here is Carter in one such special that coordinated perfectly with a shirt that Josh has. How fun to see my man and my little man looking all cute!!

Josh's sister Kecia gave Kate a game that she used to play with our niece Samantha when she was a little girl. It's called "Pretty, Pretty Princess" and we broke it out the other day to play with Kate. It involves wearing costume jewelry and whoever gets all their bling first, plus the crown, wins! Check out our winner! (Hint: He's wearing the crown!!) I love watching Josh be such a great daddy!!

Here's our pretty, pretty princess. She's checking out her new tutu. And wearing socks because I made her...her preference is bare feet all the time, but wintertime with ceramic tile floors means Mommy has to enforce covered feet!

Good times around the dinner table...


4 comments:
OK, that was hilarious. Shane and I were both cracking up. Who knew Josh was so talented?
I love the fact Josh was willing to wear the crown. That's funny you posted that. We seem to play tht game a lot in our house lately as well. Dale seems to get the crown a lot as well. You have such a sweet and precious family.
That video was hilarious! i can't wait to show it to Daniel! Way to grab hold of a teachable moment :)
Girl-i LOVE that video! I had to rewatch it...I am smiling so big at your boy. He is just so stinkin' cute-trying to be like his Buford-Daddy! what fun times! josh has got some "skilz!" word.
*the first picture of all 3 of them is a FRAMER! loved it.
Post a Comment